Wiraya helps companies activate and engage their customers at critical moments of the customer lifecycle! Through our communication platform, Wiraya Cloud, we trigger pre-recorded interactive voice calls and sms inspiring customers to take action. It can be anything from onboarding newly registered customers, building loyalty through early life communication or gamification campaigns to reactivating dormant customers. By communicating with customers on their terms, Wiraya’s platform generates customer engagement, leading to excellent customer experience as well as improved business results.
Wiraya was founded in 2008 and has since then taken a strong position as a value-focused CPaaS (Communication Platform as a Service) delivering services in several industries across Europe. Today, Wiraya has 18 employees and as the company is growing we are looking for a new star to join our team.
This position is located in Malta and has a “work from home” setup. All applicants must hold a valid EU work permit. Focus is on sales within the iGaming industry. Come join us!
About the role
As iGaming Account Executive your overarching target is to sell in line with, or above, the set individual sales target. Your main responsibility is covering sales to your defined prospects and your responsibility stretches through the whole sales process, from prospecting, booking meetings to sales presentation and closing deals. You are expected to drive the sales process from start to finish.
Together with your colleagues, in Wiraya’s Customer Success & Onboarding (CS&O), you ensure that the customers you have sold to are happy with the service we provide and you continuously work to develop and grow the relationship.
As iGaming Account Executive you report to the Head of Sales and work closely with the rest of the sales team as well as the other teams at Wiraya. You actively contribute to a healthy and fun workplace.
Example of tasks
- Booking your own meeting (through cold calling, email, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Drive sales process from start to finish
- Prepare and conduct meetings with prospects
- Develop and align the commercial proposal
- Work actively in our CRM system as well as report according to set instructions
- Continuously learn and develop your knowledge and skills about the Wiraya platform and products
- At least a few years of experience in sales (preferably software B2B)
- Experience from the iGaming industry
- Beneficial if you have experience from, or high interest in, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and CX (Customer Experience) topics
- Ability to drive the whole sales process, from prospecting to closing
- Ability to build up and manage your own pipeline – handling multiple deals in different stages and with different types of stakeholders
- You are fluent in English
As a person
- Driven, willing to take responsibility and initiative
- Passionate about sales and enjoy driving the sales process from start to finish and you are not afraid to pick up the phone
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and can easily adjust to different types of people and stakeholders
- Self-reliant and independent but are not afraid to ask for help when needed
- Competitive and result-oriented
- Self-starter and a quick learner
- A high-paced scale-up environment
- A flexible work setup, allowing you to work from home
- Great colleagues and a fun place to work
- Realistic opportunities to grow and develop within the company’s structure
- Competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission plan
- The opportunity to play a central role in Wiraya’s growth journey ahead
Interviews are conducted continuously so make sure to apply now. Apply here.
Applications sent in via email are not accepted.
Wiraya is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law.