YouGov Voice Report: The Power of Voice
Taking the temperature on voice tech
- Survey of 2000 consumers highlights value of voice in a post PPI world
- Companies betting big on voice incl Alexa, Siri, Cortana and Watson
- 71% think it will be used for one or more daily tasks in 10 years’ time
- Personalisation is key for businesses using a voice systems;
- 64% of respondents preferring a female voice
- 66% of Scottish people would prefer to hear a Scottish accent
- Helen Mirren rated celebrity voice most people would like to hear from
How DNB Finance increased the number of paid invoices by 77%.
How DNB managed to increase the number of paying customers […]
How Telge Energi continuously uses the Wiraya platform to activate and engage their customers at critical moments in the customer lifecycle.
Together with Wiraya, Telge Energi has improved overall business results […]